Commitment to Online Security:
Physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been employed to safeguard the security and integrity of all personal information. TSI encrypts billing information wherever such information is requested. No agents or contractors of TSI have access to personal information obtained on the TSI Web site.
Personal information that TSI may collect online:
TSI collects personal information online, including, but not limited to, names, addresses, e-mail addresses and phone numbers. TSI does not knowingly collect or maintain any personal information from children under the age of 17. In addition, no parts of our sites are designed with the purpose of attracting any person under the age of 17.
How TSI Uses Personal Information Collected Online:
Unless you otherwise consent, we will use your personal information only for the purpose for which it is submitted, such as to reply to your emails, prepare documents required to be submitted to the Texas Department of Public Safety, and process billing requests related to services which we provide.
At certain points where personal information is collected on our site, there may be a box where you may indicate you would like to be on a mailing list to receive information about TSI’s other programs and services and articles of interest relating to firearms, shooting, or general self protection. At any time you can add or remove your name from a TSI list by contacting us at:
How Your Information May Be Shared:
- We never sell or rent your personal information. TSI may, however, release personal information under the following circumstances:
- Class completion reports required by the Texas Department of Public Safety;
- Where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation or is requested by a government agency;
- Where our records indicate an individual may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of;
- To appropriate persons, where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
Computer Tracking and Cookies:
Our Web sites are not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by visitors. Our site logs do generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff to provide better services to the public and may also be provided to others, but again, the statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.